What are business printers?
Business printers are pieces of technology that are mainly used in offices and other large settings. They carry out many different functions and can be very beneficial to a large range of businesses and organizations. When looking for the best office printer, there are many things to consider before making such a large purchase. After coming up with a desired budget, it can be a good idea to think about features that would be best suited for your business. Features to look for can include fast printing speed, low ink replacement cost, being compatible with Wi-Fi, and high scanning resolution.
What are the best printer brands?
There are many reputable printer brands to consider before purchasing one for the office. Different brands can have different features, functions, price points, and sizes available. Before purchasing a printer for the office, consider some of the brands that align with your company’s goals. Printers can be very important for many work-related tasks, so it can be essential to choose the brand that has what you need. Here are some of the best printer brands that W.B. Mason currently offers:
What are some top business printers for 2023?
The printers you choose for your business can depend on your company’s budget, size preference, and the functions you need them to do. W.B. Mason offers a wide variety of printers that come in various sizes, brands, and price points to fit everyone’s unique needs. Here are some of the options to choose from to make it easier to shop for printers for business:
- HP Smart Tank 7001 Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Printer
- HP Smart Tank 7602 Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw Wireless Laser Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro 4001n Laser Printer
- HP ENVY Inspire 7955e All-in-One Printer
- Brother MFC-L6750DW Wireless Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer
- Brother MFC-L9570CDW Business Color Laser All-in-One Laser Printer
- Brother MFC-L3710CW Compact Wireless Color All-in-One Printer
- CANON® imageCLASS D1620 Wireless Multifunction Laser Printer
- CANON® Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw Wireless Multifunction Laser Printer
- CANON® WG7250F Inkjet Multifunction Printer
What benefits do business printers have in an office?
Along with a variety of functions, business printers have many features that can benefit an office or another type of business. Depending on the type of business and the industry you work in, printers for business can have a great impact on productivity, convenience, and they can help save your business money. Here are a few more benefits that a reliable business printer can have on a business:
- Saves space: Having one or two large multifunction printers in the office can help save space both in individual offices and in cubicles. Instead of everyone having their own personal printer at their desk, it can open up that space for other office supplies or different technology accessories.
- Easy to maintain: It can be easier and more cost-effective to fix and maintain a few large printers compared to multiple small printers. Keeping up with purchasing the ink or toner can also become difficult when there are many printers to buy for. With one or two larger printers, it can be easier and more affordable to keep up with.
- Affordable: It can be more cost-efficient and environmentally friendly to have one or two large multifunction printers. If something happens to the printer and it needs to be fixed, it can be less expensive compared to needing to fix multiple printers.
- High volume: The best business printers can complete a printing job quickly so that you can be on your way. Performing at a high volume is another benefit and is a feature to consider before choosing an office printer.
Why are business printers important?
There are many reasons why business printers are important for carrying out everyday tasks. Even though many companies and organizations have been trying to limit the amount of paper that is used, there is still a large need for printing, faxing, scanning, and copying. It can be important to remember that using the printer when it is needed can be a good thing for business purposes and tasks. Here are a few more reasons why having a printer in the office is important:
- They provide physical copies of important information: Having a physical document can be helpful if something happens to the digital copy you might have on the computer. Even though saving paper can be important for other reasons, having a physical copy can save the day when it is least expected.
- They can send information quickly: Whether you work in a medical office, a government office, or even in a retail store, printers can send information via fax quickly and efficiently. Things like medical records, invoices, and other kinds of documents can be sent from one place to another and printed out in seconds.
- Helpful for sending mail: Depending on your business or industry, mail can be an important aspect of running the business. Whether you send appointment reminders, advertisements, invoices, letters, or other important information via mail, you need a printer to help with those tasks. The best multifunction printers can print dozens of copies per minute which can help save time when it comes to sending mail.
How to choose the best office printer for your business?
Choosing the best business printer doesn’t have to be a difficult task. It can be a good idea to start by establishing your budget, determining the features you want, as well as deciding on the size of the printer based on where you want to keep it. The type of business or industry you are in can also depend on the price, size, page volume, and brand of the printer you end up purchasing. At the end of the day, there are many reasons why having a reputable office printer is important. With all of the benefits that come with modern-day printers, you can’t go wrong.
Frontier Business Products. Benefits of Multifunction Printers for Your Business. (https://www.fbponline.com/news/benefits-of-multifunction-printers-for-your-business/) Accessed February 14, 2023.
The European Business Review. (https://www.europeanbusinessreview.com/why-printing-is-still-iimportant-in-our-digital-eorld/) Accessed February 14, 2023.