Here at W.B. Mason, we pride ourselves on delivering the best selection of trusted brands’ products for your workplace. One of these trusted brands is BIC®, who provide high-quality writing supplies at great prices. Read on to learn more about how we work with BIC to supply workplaces like yours with the essentials – including their new ReVolution Sustainable Writing Instruments product line – from our partner at BIC in this interview.
1. What is your name, company, and position? Also, how long have you been working with W.B. Mason?
My name is Michael Durwin, and I am the National Account Manager for BIC Corporation. I am in my fourth year as the National Account Manager responsible for W.B. Mason, but have worked on the account for more than 10 years.
2. How would you describe BIC?
BIC is a truly global company selling over 26 million products every day, with 24 plants across the globe and more than 10,000 employees. What I am most proud of is that we offer high-quality products at attainable prices.
3. What is something you have learned working with W.B. Mason?
From President and CEO Leo Meehan to the local salespeople, everyone is very approachable and passionate about the business.
4. With so many great places to sell your products, what makes W.B. Mason different?
W.B. Mason understands there is more to just listing a product in a catalog or website, there are marketing efforts needed as well, and W.B. is excited to tie into additional events to make for a successful launch. W.B. has also invested in their digital capabilities and works with our digital teams to create a best-in-class digital platform.
5. Tell us a little bit about the ReVolution Sustainable Writing Instruments product line.
ReVolution Sustainable Writing Instruments is a complete line of writing and correction items for consumers who desire quality and want to purchase from a company that has a sustainable focus now and in future. The complete line of ReVolution recycled content ranges from 51% up to 80%.
6. What problem is your company attempting to address with the ReVolution Sustainable Writing Instruments line?
Customers are adopting sustainable objectives across their organizations, including reducing energy use, establishing recycling initiatives in their office locations and plants, and purchasing more sustainable or recycled products. Our ReVolution line fits into those objectives. It is exciting that we can offer high-quality sustainable products at a great price to help meet these needs.
7. What teams within your company have been a part of developing and launching the ReVolution Sustainable Writing Instruments line?
The entire organization has been involved – from marketing, purchasing, engineering, quality control, legal and sales. Each team has their responsibility to make for a successful item and brand launch, and each team delivered with a look and feel that is both high-quality and sustainable.
8. What would you say to a company considering buying writing instruments for their workplace?
If you desire high-quality and sustainable products, both W.B. Mason and BIC are known for their incredible reliability and customer first approach.